Government and Public Sector Appraisal Services
SVS works with government agencies and public sector clients to handle large-scale mass appraisal and condemnation projects, urban renewal and revitalization projects, complex high-profile assignments and more.
Our experience extends to a diverse range of properties. These include the revaluation of 11 villages, the City of Glen Cove, and 2018 Systematic Review of 390,000 residential properties and all Class 3 Utility Properties for Nassau County.
We’ve also been involved in the valuations and provided expert witness services for unique properties such as: Shoreham Nuclear Power Plant and the Roosevelt Field Mall. We offer thorough, accurate appraisal services at the most competitive prices.
We Specialize in:
- Mass appraisal and revaluation/reassessment services
- Damage and impairment analysis (condemnation, environmental, construction)
- Real estate tax and assessment consulting
- Real estate litigation support, arbitration and expert witness services
- Property inventory studies
- Urban renewal and revitalization
- Zoning, easement and property rights analysis; land use consulting
- Incentive programs (exemptions, abatements, IDA)
- Leasehold valuations and market rental studies
- Government, public and community related consulting
- School districts
- Water districts
- Hospitals and health care networks